Hello & Welcome to RPG Chat

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Do In, Drop Out, Raise Your Voice Never Shout, Find Your True Love On The Couch This Is What Its All About
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mew Mew Power : The Next Gen Of Heroes

Mew Mew Power : The Next Generation Of Heroes

(( This has got to be one of the most cutest anime's i have ever seen! lolz though it kinda reminds me of old school sailor moon but hey, i find Mew Mew Power alot better, Sailor moon sure knew how to make me angry.... anyways if you dont know the anime, now is your chance to get to know it in a different kinda way. None of the original characters will be here so deal with creating a New Mew Mew Character! of course my first post will be after i put down after my sheet which will be with this post, thanks and have fun peeps! ))

= Character Slots, 5 Mew Mew Power Girls! =
    1. Sakura Odayoshi - Taken By Daniella
    2. Kisu Okima - Taken By Sorrowful Hate
    3. Free
    4. Free
    5. Free

= Character Slots, 2 Handsome Helpers, Strong! ...=
    1. Ayato Tatsuo - Taken By Revere Jun'r
    2. Free

If you want to be neither, feel free, join as another mysterious hero that isnt a Mew Mew Girl.... But dont take all the shine cause this is there story! anyways you can also be a best friend of one of the girls or just a random person.... i dont really care lolz There can be evil people aswell, but put evil above your name or something to give me an idea! evil people are basically trying to get the Kirema Aliens to you know.... take over the world and stuff!

#Age# 14

#occupation# Student, under cover waitress at head quarters

#Appearance 1 - Normal# Sakura has neat long brunette hair which is usually kept quite tidy in a high ponytail. She has dark purple like eyes and is a really fit girl. She is usually in her school uniform since she goes 5 days a week, the usual school girl uniform of a blue pleated skirt, a white top with blue buttons, a red like ribbon around her collar and a blue blouse.

#Appearance 2 - Mew Mew Transformation Uniform# Her hair goes from Brunette to a dark purple which is usually let out of the ponytail. She wears a white dress with rose pink outlining that ends just above her knee's. She wears a pale pink choker with a purple love heart dangling off it. Small pure white wings potrude from her back and white gloves with pink outlining form around her wrists. The dress curves a V from her collarbone, from the waist the dress seems to puff out somewhat.

#Fused Animal DNA# Eagle - Bird -

#Weapon# Claw

#Special Attack# Celestial Claw

#Personality# She is a kind girl who seems to follow orders off cute guys with ease. She likes the males to be at least 1 year older than her. She gets along with all of the members and considers them all friends and is still unsure if she deserves the "Main" Mew Mew role.

Sakura looked up at the blue sky as she stood in the park, several days ago she had felt a weird earthquake then saw a bright light coming from the new cafe which was now standing behind her. Ever since then she has seemed to act much like a eagle, she had changed and she knew it. She had went from clumbsy dits to elegant as an eagle. Then she had been told by a stranger that she was the first member of the Mew Mew Power crew, this was all to hard to take in especially when right after she had to destroy a giant slug which had attacked her mother when they were having a tiny lunch. She now knew what she was capable of and now had to search for new members of the gang, apparently they all had strange marks on their body, she only found out she did when she was told a day after that each member had a strange mark on their body.

Sakura fell onto her back when all of a sudden Ayato appeared out of nowhere and looked down at her smiling smugly at her a piece of paper dangling beetween his thumb and the finger next to it. Sakura snatched the piece of paper out of his hand and opened it "what is this?" she asked as she turned towards the now empty space where Ayato was once standing. She shrugged and began reading the paper afterwards sighing "I cant believe i have to server people from school at this cafe, how humiliating" she said whilst jumping onto her feet. She looked towards her mobile which had a white fluffy like ball on it "hehe.... well should we head off to school now, who knows one of the girls i need to find could be there" she winked at the puffy ball with wings which shouted back at her "Good, Good!" she giggled and headed towards school in hope that she would find some clue as to who the next member of the Mew Mew gang was.

Several minutes later she arrived at school earlier than usual in-order to start her quest, her second mission to find a member of the Mew Mew Team. She sighed and walked in "I think today is going to be a long day" she sat down quietly on a silver seat and scanned the girls around her in-order to find a mark "half of the population of this school is girls.... this is goign to take forever" she whimpered as she began to rub her eyes.

Ok thats basically it, i cant do a post until i get a girl to be the first member that Sakura finds so c'mon people! Get Posting and Joining! which should be opposite but you all under stand me..... Now for a quick set of rules....

RULES
    1) No Double Posting
    2) No Godmoding (there are bad guys you know!)
    3) No Less Than 1 Paragraph unless called for
    4) Join & have fun!
    Last edited by Daniella; 10-18-2005 at 03:46 AM.

Frickin' Genius.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ayato Tatsuo.

Okay, I'll be Ayato Tatsuo. If you have a different idea of this Character than I do (I've never seen the Show), please tell me so I can edit his Profile.
    Name: Ayato Tatsuo.
    Appearance 1 - Normal: Ayato is fit & has black hair & brown eyes. He wears his school uniform.
    Appearance 2 - Mew Mew Transformation Uniform: He floats somewhat & has advanced psychic powers. His uniform changes to black, and he has a cape. His eyes become red.
    Fused Animal DNA: Wolf.
    Weapon: Sword.
    Special Attack: Mind Blast.
    Personality: He is kind to his friends but ruthless in battle, especially if he becomes angry, which causes him to transform. He is Sakura's friend & handsome helper, and he will protect her with his life. He & the other Handsome Helper helped her to realize her Powers, and she works for them at the Hideout Cafe.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After school, Ayato teleports in front of Sakura again.
    "Hello," he says. "I'm Ayato."
    "I'm Sakura," she says with a hint of fear in her voice. "Nice to meet you."
    "Do'nt be afraid of me," Ayato said. "I'm on your side. There have been some strange events lately, like the giant slug attack yesterday. It was no coincidence that it attacked you. Neither is that eagle-shaped mark on your hand. Neither is that you have been acting like an eagle lately. Look, I have one, too."
    Ayato shows her his hand, which has a wolf-shaped mark on it.
    "I know this sounds strange, but you are actually what's called a Mew Mew Girl. That means that you have strange powers, and that your mission is to cleanse the world of evil. There are five of you, each with a unique Power, a unique Animal Fusion, and a unique Transformation. I am what is called a Handsome Helper. There are two of us, and our mission is to protect the five Mew Mew Girls. We each have our own Power, Animal Fusion, & Transformation. I have psychic powers, which means that I can do this."
    Ayato looks at a flower, which is uprooted, flies through the air, & lands in Sakura's hand.
    "Our job right now is to find the five remaining members of the Mew Mew Team. Will you join me? If you do, I will make sure that no harm comes to you. When you decide, tell me when you show up for work at the Hideout Cafe."
    Ayato dissapears, as if he was never there.
    Last edited by Revere Jun'r; 10-17-2005 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Okay, I fixed it, and I extened it.

Do In, Drop Out, Raise Your Voice Never Shout, Find Your True Love On The Couch This Is What Its All About
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    (( Hey! just a quick thing i need to say, Please try to extend that post and Ayato was one of the first people to realise his powers, he and the other helper helped her realise her potential and now she works for them as a waitress in the hideout Cafe, I dont want this to be identical to the show so you can keep the power transformation and so on but please raise his age to about 3 to 2 years older. He is a highly experienced fighter.... just so you know.... but other than that, i like what you've done with the outfit and all that. Thanks for joining! ))

Frickin' Genius.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: I edited my Post.

dont change for others... Sorrowful Hate's Avatar
    eating cheesecake inside my computer^_^;;;
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    save me a spot for mewmew... will update...
    #Name# Kisu Okima

#Age# 13

#occupation# Student, under cover waitress at head quarters

#Appearance 1 - Normal# will update

#Appearance 2 - will update

#Fused Animal DNA# Tiger

#Weapon# Claws

#Special Attack# Fang Sword

#Personality# Troublemaker, anger problems, bad temper, but kind at certain time, stubborn, convicing, likes to cause problems, goes for boys with humor, will update more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    #Name# Soma Sunata

#Age# 17, turning 18 very soon

#occupation# student aide

#Appearance 1 - see public profile pic, but he wear's an grey and red striped baseball jersey but he keep's it unbuttoned to expose his bare chest, he wears camouflage style board short's but he wear's the short's extremely low on his hip's to expose his tattoo of his angel wing, for his feet he simply wear's a pair of black flip flop sandals. Soma stand's at an fair 6'3 and weigh's 200 lb's, his physique is that of an extremely seasoned swimmer, his six pack ab's showcases his firm and toned pectoral's and forearm's.
    located just below his belly button is an tattoo of an single left black angel wing, just to the right of his black angel wing is an mark in the form of an scar that look's like exactly identical to his black angel wing. Located on his right wrist is an rose thorn vine design travels all the way from his wrist, up his arm, and spread's out onto his right pectoral and right shoulder blade, and travels slightly onto his neck for all to see.

#Appearance 2 - Mew Mew Transformation Uniform# He has no shirt on, his muscle's greatly increase to that of an extremely seasoned weight lifter's, his short's are tattered and torn due to his size increase. His tattoo of his thorn rose pattern grow's until the vine's are intertwined all around his body. He grow's white wolves ear's and his finger and toe nail's are extremely sharpened, also his canine teeth are slightly longer and needle sharp, an white wolve's tail is formed on the small of his lower back. His eye's grow to an deep, glowing yellow.

#Fused Animal DNA# White Wolf

#Weapon# http://www.knivesandtools.com/produc...rge/katana.jpg

#Special Attack# Final Touch

#Personality# Soma is usually layed back and just live's his life the way he want's to, he play's by his own rules and he likes it that way. Usually upbeat and alway's found with a smirk, he's an easy going guy and is extremely easy to get along with. His good demeanor combined with his look's has brought him unnecessary popularity amongst the school, but he doesn't truely care, if that's what they think of him, so be it. Soma isn't gonna be the one to do anything about it.

IC- "How boring". Soma said to himself as he sat on one of the outside benches where most of the other student's ate at for lunch.
    He had most of his credit's to graduate so he didn't have to go to many of his classes, just two and they were in the afternoon anyway's.
    Soma restrained a yawn as he sat up from his bench and stretched out his tired body. As he stretched he took notice of an pair of young ladie's eye him momentarilly. Soma smirked slightly as he shook his body out of his stiffness.
    Soma strode over to the other side of the benches and sat himself down where some shade was. But again, Soma was struck with boredom.
    "Hmph, nothing to do". Soma said with boredom, soon drowziness soon took it's toll and Soma found himself nodding off on the bench. Soma looked quickly around with tired, luckily nobody was around, he could slip in a few zzz's or so he thought. Soma nodded to himself before he hopped onto the table portion of the bench and layed himself down on his back, his unbuttoned jersey sank to the side's exposing his bare chest even more. Soma let his feet dangle from the end of the bench and soon after shut his eye's, sleep soon came afterward's. Soma slipped into a light sleep and began to snore lightly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura walks through the school her high ponytail bobbing around behind her. She suddenly came to a halt and her gaze fell upon Soma, who seemed to look rather strong somebody who you would'nt want to mess with. Sakura walked up to him and began to polk him with her finger. Sakura backed away as he let out a rather light snore which still startled her "Hmmm" Sakura thought to herself as her eyes moved down the mans body "I wonder if he has a strange mark.... wait.... it would'nt matter anyways he is a guy" Sakura shook her head and once again began polking him with her finger, she began to notice it was'nt working and took two steps back "Fine...." she said having something else in mind.

Sakura smirked and opened her mouth letting out a screetch like that of an eagles which echoed through the school, she was amazed at how much she sounded like an eagle. She covered her mouth with her hands as people began to stare at her "Oh hehe.... im a....um....bird caller" she looked down at Soma who should actually have been waking up now

I am not a librarian, thus I refuse to say ook!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Character Sheet
    #Name# Rana Brine (EVIL PERSON <*boo* *Hiss*>)
    #Age# 15
    #Occupation# Student at the same school as Sakura, (neither of them know of their secret)
    #Appearance 1 - Normal# short black hair with red at the very ends of it and red eyes, she often wears her uniform but if it is the weekend she normally wears a red t-shirt with a big white star on it and dark blue jeans and white sneakers.
    #Appearance 2 - # similar, except her red ends go blue , her skin becomes a bit grey and wears a long dark blue robe with grey around the cuffs.
    #Fused Animal DNA# none...yet...
    #Weapon# Katana
    #Special Attack# Wind strike
    #Personality# she is two faced, when she is her normal self (or at least acting normal) she is very shy, quiet and has a very bubbly personality. When she's not pretending, she is cold hearted and acts as if all are beneath her, she likes to be mean to people and see them squirm...

Rana skipped merrily on her way to school, yet her mind was anything but merry.
    How could you have let it escape!
    I know, I'm sorry!
    Sorry?! SORRY!? Sorry dosn't cut it!!!!

"Be quiet! your gonna get us in trobel!" she whispered as she approched the school.
    And remember to adress you master corectly worm! the voice said as it left her mind. Rana sighed and wondered if this alliance to her dark master was truly worth it...but then she thought of the powers he held and that of which he had promised.
    Sakura smirked and opened her mouth letting out a screetch like that of an eagles which echoed through the school
    Rana looked over at Sakura and smiled, her only link to to the normal society was through her friends.
    "Oh hehe.... im a....um....bird caller" she looked down at Soma who should actually have been waking up now
    "Oh my goodness! That was so cool! how did you learn to do that!" Rana said in her sweet bubbley voice. She looked dow to see Soma resting.
    "Hey, who's the hunk?" She asked, nudgeing her with her elbow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Soma was in a deep sleep, well...up until he heard the screech. The loud and piercing noise jarred him from his sleep immediately, his body surged up into an sitting position almost instantly. He looked for the screecher, only to see a pair of young girl's stare at him. Soma's shocked look soon turned into an smirk.
    Soma swivveled his body around to face the two young girl's, Soma's feet still dangled from the edge of the table. Soma instantly reacted with an loud yawn followed by an long stretch, he raised both his arm's high into the air and arched his back. After he stretched, he rubbed his tired eye's for only a few moment's before he put his attention fully on the girl's.
    "Whew, good nap". Soma said to the girl's, he hadn't even noticed that his shirt was half hanging off of him, it probably sagged down when he jolted up.
    Then Soma noticed that there was an itchy spot on his rib's, like someone had been poking him there repeatedly. Soma scratched the spot where he was poked only briefly before he got off the table and stood up straight.
    He was easily an full head taller than both the girl's so he had to lean down slightly to face them face to face.
    "Soma Sunata, and you two are"? Soma said, his smirk never fading, his eye's searching the two girl's, he didn't know them, but they probably went to this school none the less.
    Soma broke the gaze first and looked back at the table, he bent his knee's ever so slightly and jumped upwards and backward's slightly easily clearing the table and landed nimbly on top of the table. He then sat himself down and propped his elbow on his leg and rested his head on his hand, again his smirk never faultered.

if i tell you i will have to kill you!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniella
    (( Hey! just a quick thing i need to say, Please try to extend that post and Ayato was one of the first people to realise his powers, he and the other helper helped her realise her potential and now she works for them as a waitress in the hideout Cafe, I dont want this to be identical to the show so you can keep the power transformation and so on but please raise his age to about 3 to 2 years older. He is a highly experienced fighter.... just so you know.... but other than that, i like what you've done with the outfit and all that. Thanks for joining! ))
    wow your pretty weird

dont change for others... Sorrowful Hate's Avatar
    eating cheesecake inside my computer^_^;;;
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Kisa was walking down the street when she heard a loud screech. “Woah... what was that?” she thought as she ran toward the sound. There she saw a girl and others talking to each other. “Uh... I guess I must have imagined it.” She thought.

((sorry for the shortness... T.T I'll write longer later...))

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rana was smitten with his rougish charm, even though his shirt was hanging out a little.
    "I-I-I'm Rana" she stutterd, trying to sound as cool as she could, but was greatly failing.
    OOOH! He's so hot! she kept thinking to herself. She noticed that he was looking at her and she blushed, embaraced by her own childishness toward him. In her mind she sighed.
    He's too cute, he'll probebly fall for Sakura rather than me...

Ooc: er...couldn't think of much else to say...sorry 'bout shortness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Rana eh? That's a cute name". Soma said, his smirk refused to falter.
    Soma glanced up at the cloudless noon day. "Such a nice day it is today". Soma said as he brushed his pale silver hair back, his natural spiked hair gleamed perfectly against the sunlight.
    Soma reached out with his hand and grasped Rana's left hand lightly in an soft hand shake. "Nice to meet ya Rana". Soma said, his smirk still across his face. Soma released his soft grip on Rana and looked up at the beautiful sky.
    "I think today is a good day to go to the beach". Soma said as he removed his jersey, he was suddenly grateful that he had left his board inside his car.
    Soma glanced back at the two girl's. "You two wanna come with? Oh wait a second, you two probably have class dont ya"? Soma said as he stood to his feet and tucked his jersey into the side of his short's. He rubbed his right forearm, the same arm that had his rose thorn design traveling all the way up his arm. Soma bent forward slightly to face the other girl, the one who had screeched to wake him up. Soma knelt his head down so that they were face to face. "Ahh your the one who woke me up, did you try to poke me to wake me up? Because that bird call of your's sure woke me up". Soma said with a slight chuckle, he stood up straight and extended his hand forward's toward's the girl. "And you are"?

Frickin' Genius.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Ayato is watching from far away.
    So, he thinks, he can just come here & get all the attention. How dare he take Sakura away from me! This always happens! It is not my fault that I am always judged because of my appearance. He probably don't even know how to fight. I know. This will show Sakura how strong he really is.
    Ayato teleports to where Soma, Sakura, Kisa, & Rana are.
    "So," he says angrily to Soma, drawing his Sword. You think that your muscles are everything! Well let's put those muscles to the test!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Soma's smirk refused to falter even as Ayato transported toward's them and drew his sword on Soma.
    Soma glanced at Ayato, soon an yawn followed by an long stretch overtook Soma. After the long stretch, Soma returned his attention back to Ayato. "Is there a problem? That sword of your's looks mighty sharp". Soma said, his smirk trailed each and every word.
    "Oh I suppose you want a fight am I right"? Soma said to Ayato, an trail of boredom followed his word's. Soma eyed the man with the drawn sword, he had the school uniform on.
    Soma glanced back at the two girl's he was talking to. "Friend of your's"? Soma said as he nodded toward's Ayato. Soma glanced back at Ayato, this guy was pretty mad.
    "Doesn't matter, if it's a fight ya want, it's a fight you'll get bro". Soma said, again his smirk refused to falter. Soma folded his arm's across his chest casually, he was only a few feet from Ayato now. Soma eye'd the sword that he held in his hand's. In an instant, Soma brought up his right foot and kicked the bottom grip of the sword. The sudden impact jostled the sword out of Ayato's hand's and sent it over to Soma, instantly Soma let the sword come to him and grasped it by the grip. Soma eye'd the sharp blade intently. "Cool". Was all Soma could say, he looked at a second longer before he tossed it back to Ayato.
    "Okay bro, im ready". Soma said, again his arms remained folded across his bare chest, this would indeed be fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is interesting...
    What are you doing here? You know not to call me while at school!
    Yes but I have a job for you Rana, an important one

Rana looked around, one of her personalities wanted to cheer on the fight while the other goodly, sickly one that she had to suppress wanted to stop it right then and there.
    ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!
    yes master
    Then remove yourself from the battlefield! I need you to go into the school basement, we'll meet there.

"Umm...I'd love to stay and stop you, but I have to go, see ya!" she said as she rushed toward the school basement. Stupid Rana, You let them see your expression! she thought to herself.

She descended down the stairway and saw her master waiting for her in the shadows. His body was hidden, but she could make out that mutated body anywhere. Her master was one of the Kirema, one that had been trying to mutate animals and humans so he could enter the empty bodies...most of his experiments hadn't worked...yet. Rana had been promised great power, almost as great as his, and he had so far been true to his word.
    "Take this" he said, handing her a green liquid in a glass ball. "it is the final ingredient to our mutation bomb. I want you out of there before it blows up."
    "Sounds as if you care Master." she said, taking the green, glowing ball.
    He slapped her across the face for that.
    "Just do as your told! plant the bomb at the middle floor near the class rooms, set the bomb to explode at 12:00, get out of there before then...GOT IT!"
    "Yes master." she said bowing low, putting the green ball in her bag. When she looked up, he was gone.
    She rubbed her face and found a small blood trickle, probably from his mutated claw. When the coast was clear, she set to work assembling the bomb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    #Name# Kutai Manzi

#Age# 17

#occupation# Undercover trainee in a nearby school.

#Appearance 1 - In most cases he has short spiked brown hair, a decent build, almost similar to that of a gymnast or a martial artist. His muscles aren’t huge but are well toned and strong. He stands about 6.2ft tall; he generally wears neat red short-sleeved shirt with light brown trousers which drape over his hard leather scuffed Colorado boots. Over the shirt he wears a light brown jacket with a dark leather collar.

Kutais eyes are a deep sea blue in colour, his skin a little suntanned mainly due because he comes from a country called Australia. Then again half the time he always looks very fit and generally never tired. A silver ring adorns his right index finger.
    His postures relaxed but not slouchy, his shoulders are squared and its quite evident he’s been in a fair share of fights because his nose appears in the past broken.

#Appearance 2 –
    In a crackle of blue and silver energy, Kutai changes his very form taking on that or a person dressed in black karma trousers that drape over his feet hiding them, so they cannot tell when he shifts his weight on either of them. Gold lines his cuffs of the short-sleeved back jacket, which is held by a black and gold belt.

He stands taller about 6.5, his boots are no longer scuffed but firmer and metal capped. His hands are encased in black fingerless gloves. Blue patterns or tattoos adorn his arms. His eyes are a bright violet and are hidden behind reflective sunglasses. Sure enough his own power level it greater that most but not by much.

#Fused Animal DNA# none. His DNA is simply a more compressed version of the human genome.

#Weapon# Korean long sword, (at least its longer, sharper and coolers than the clich&#233; katana’s.) This weapon’s sheath is made of gold and blue fabric woven over a wooden sheath.

#Special Attack# Explosion move. This simple makes his attacks ore dangerous and a lot faster. Also he is able to loose off harmful bolts of the energy within.

#Personality#
    A very calm, quite natured person. Who in turn when another gets beyond that surface see’s who a really creative and kind person he is. He’s rather mediative, funny and really a nice guy, However from past experiences he is distant and rather solitary until another gets to know him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura looked around at everybody and placed her hands behind her back "Um... would any of you happen to..." she turned her head to Ayato and smirked "Well if it isnt you.... thanks but... why are you fighting somebody whom im asking a question to?" she shakes her head noticing it was too late "Um well ok then, i will see you later and i hope that time wont be as weird.." she turned left before giggling. She began to walk towards stairs which led towards the clock tower of the school, for some reason she really wanted to be above ground rather than on it.

Sakura began to run up the stairs "why am i so excited about.... getting to the top" she shook her head slightly continuing to run until she came to the top. She smiled as her hands touched the hand railing "I love the feel of the air touching my skin and blowing through my hair" she thought to herself as her long hair was set free as the ribbon keeping her hair in place was blown away by a rather strong gust of wind. For some reason Sakura did'nt even flinch, her eyes somehow stayed open the whole time with ease. She shook her head once again beggining to worry about herself she felt like leaping over the edge and attempting to fly. She turned away and leaned back otno the railing "Whats wrong with me" she thought as she saw a bird fly past. It screeched as it landed on the railing beside her strangely enough Sakura knew what it was saying and screeched back.

Sakura shook her head once again and headed back downstairs knowing that this was all a little too weird for her "its been 2 hours or so and i havenet even asked 3 people if they had a strange mark on their body" Sakura let out a high pitched sigh eventually reaching the bottom of the clock tower.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Almost...there" Rana said in a chilling tone that was not her's. She carefully picked up the mutation bomb and admired her evil work.
    "This should make my master very proud..." she whispered as she stroked the top of the glass ball, as if it were her pet.

She looked around, seeing if anyone was watching her come out, insted she saw Sakura climbing down the stareway in the clock tower. Secretly, she missed her old life, when she had friends who she could talk to about her deepest, darkest secrets...but now she could trust nobody, not even Sakura.
    She made her exit.

It was exactly as her master had said, to plant the bomb on the middle floor near the most classes, but she couldn't wait forever. Twelve o'clock was too far away. She set the bomb instead to blow in 30 minuets, enough time for everyone to get setteled into their class rooms and enough time to make her escape now.
    Master will be proud when he see's everyone scream in pain, the mutation makeing them into our new hoard of zombies, suseptibel to his form of brain manipulation Rana thought to herself as she placed the bag underneath a lose floorboard.
    she snickered coldly as she made her escape for the town, not wanting to be close when the fumes stunk out the whole place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Kutai was easy going. Sure enough, he made haste. Working in the computer room, moving from place to place. Even as he made his way into the computer room, tools of the trade were simply screw drivers in various types, others were just a pocket pc and a day diary.

He smiled. Making his way into another room. Sure enough further down the corridor he assumed that he had saw a young girl leave that room and make a hasty run towards a nearby door branching out into the court yard. Little did he know a bomb had been planted.

Making his way into the room. He looked around then made his way from pc to pc as would an insect buzz from flower to flower in search of pollen. Sure enough, across the foorboards he was able to come acrossa piece of fabric from a bag sticking out from a floor board. Thinking it was something harmless. He decided in curiosity to give it a tug.

The floor board didn't give. Then again a faint ticking could be heard from within. Sure enough. Kutai acted. First using a flat head screw driver to ply out the floorboard to reveal, sure enough a large back pack containg an orb. That was the soruce of ticking. Thinking of it as a rather pranking fart bomb, he removed the orb, then dumped it into an outside waste bin, literally not knowing of the threat it poised, This time he also dumped the bag along with it.

Foolish kids. Sure enough, he was able to set back the floor board without any hinderance. So far, today was going to be a good one. A few problems had rocked up, nothing he couldnt handl,e one pc needed a new hard drive, a few monitors needed replacing. Easy as pie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Aahhhh!

Rana watched from outside the school after hastely running away from the bomb, only to see some fool drag it out into the open.
    "THE FOOL! HE'LL WIPE OUT THE WHOLE TOWN!" whispering out loud to herself. She needed to get it BACK inside the building before the fumes escaped onto the town, it was made so excess fumes splattered onto the walls and the rest infected the students. If it exploded now, nowhere would be safe to run to, not even her masters fortress.

Rana ran as she grabed to bag from the garbage can and rushed inside the building. There where so many stairs and only 13 minuets left till the bomb exploded. as she came near the the original position she tripped on the last step sending the bag flying into the wall...and the green liquid started to leak.
    STUPID RANA, STUPID! NOW YOU CAN'T HIDE IT OR EVEN TOUCH IT! Her mind screamed at her as she ran back down the stairs again, hopeing for her sake that this time they wouldn't touch it again

she came to her spot again but this time decided to go futher and get something to drink from the cafe across the road...at least this time whoever touches it would be instantly zombiefied.

5:00-4:59-4:58-4:57-4:56...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    (i want a spot as a mew mew, please!!!!)
    Name: Katsumi Aizawa
    Appearence #1: Katsumi has shoulder-length black hair and grey-blue eyes. On weekdays can mostly be seen with her uniform on, but she mostly likes to wear jeans and any shirt that looks ok with it.
    Appearence #2: with a flash of pure white light, she transforms into her mew mew outfit which is semi-deep gray. the shirt is a v-neck that curls at the ends while she wears what looks like shorts but are cut at the ends ((kinda like zakuro's (or renee for those who dont read the manga) but more skirty)). her hair turns from black to a light brown with black tips, she has furry black cat ears and a soft brown tail
    Fused animal DNA: Adean Mountain Cat
    Weapon: her claws, which are like sharp knives, and a sword which is tied to her waist.
    Special Attack: Mountain Slash
    Personality: She can be shy but is really friendly to everyone. While she may be shy, she has a sharp tongue sometimes and isnt afraid to defend herself if needed. She also knows martial arts.
    Last edited by Kairi Harada; 11-02-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Katsumi was walking to class when she heard a sream that sounded almost like an eagle. "Huh? What was that? That sounded weird, kinda like a bird call. Oh well," she said, shrugging it off as some weirdo screaming their heads off. A few minutes later, she saw a strange girl running in the opposite direction in too much of a hurry. "Man, today seems........weird. I wonder whats going on!" She shrugged that off too and decided to just skip class for today, she had enough credits to pass with flying colors. As she was walking, she saw two guys fighting each other and one was...........floating, she also noticed a girl there too and decided to go up and she what was happening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    3:32, 3:31, 3:30, 3:29...

Rana sipped at the coffe that she bought at the cafe, the waitress looking at her suspicously.
    "Love? Aren't you supose to be in school at the moment?"
    "No, I'm waiting fo my dad to pick me up, I have to go to the dentist." Rana said in her sickly sweet voice.
    "Well coffe's no good if your going to the dentist. Did you brush your teeth this morning?" the waitress asked again.
    "I didn't have my morning coffe this morning, I need it so I don't get a head ache. And yes I did brush my teeth this morning." She answered
    The Waitress just shrugged and got back to work while Rana kept an eye on the school...waiting...

3:05,3:04, 3:03, 3:02, 3:01, 3:00, 2:59, 2:58......

Frickin' Genius.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ayato & Soma begin to battle. Ayato rushes at Soma, but when he is halfway there, he has a Premonition.
    The High School, a Shadow, a moron, a biological weapon, a new disease, the entire city infected. 2:58 left.
    All of this gives Ayato quite a headache.
    A Premonition, now?
    "Sorry, but I have more important things to worry about now."
    He teleports to the School, where he sees some moron playing with a biological weapon.
    "Give me that!" he yells.
    "No!" she screams. "Whoever touches it will get the disease!"
    "I really hate you disturbed Students," he says. "Couldn't you have at least brought a conventional gun to School? Of course not. You had to make the other Students suffer. Well you underestimated Ayato Tatsuo! Now witness the awesome power of the Black Hole Technique!"
    A Black Hole opens, which sucks in the bomb & dissappears.
    "Oh that's just great. On top of being disturbed, you have the Power of Mew. Well, I was going to fight someone today anyway, so it might as well be a crazy person" he says as he draws his Sword.